Football's Present
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football's Present

New and Better Madden League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFC North Trash

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 7:10 pm

Post it in here.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 6:28 pm

224 yards was just a beginning for AD, Chicago better be worried Laughing
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:00 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:

I ain't worried about it get ready to feel the wrath of Cedric Benson all year!
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:04 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

Benson, yeah right, Benson is horrible. The other Adrian Peterson is better
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:05 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:14 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy

Maybe on here he is, but in real life, Benson is the most overrated back. Should have traded him not Thomas Jones
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy

Maybe on here he is, but in real life, Benson is the most overrated back. Should have traded him not Thomas Jones

Beg to differ. When we get our O-line in shape he will be the back that everyone had made him out to be. You watch! Were gonna sure up the O-line this upcoming draft. I'm predicting LT in 1st and a G in 3rd. So were gonna have some actual talented depth now. Get ready! Oh yeah and what happen with Tavris Jackson being so good and everyone overating him when you guys were on that winning streak? He's TERRIBLE just as bad as Rex... Now that's saying alot about where you're going with him at the helm.
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Oh yeah forgot to add that the Vikes have the best O-line in the league and he's still terrible! At least Rex can say he doesn't have an O-line as of now.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:21 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy

Beg to differ. When we get our O-line in shape he will be the back that everyone had made him out to be. You watch! Were gonna sure up the O-line this upcoming draft. I'm predicting LT in 1st and a G in 3rd. So were gonna have some actual talented depth now. Get ready! Oh yeah and what happen with Tavris Jackson being so good and everyone overating him when you guys were on that winning streak? He's TERRIBLE just as bad as Rex... Now that's saying alot about where you're going with him at the helm.

We are going no where with him this year, then Childress will be fired and we will go somewhere with our next coach, someone who is not so ignorant to try and prove he knows QB's better than anyone, and a horrible play caller. Then, with our new coach, and AD and new QB we will be going somewhere
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy

We are going no where with him this year, then Childress will be fired and we will go somewhere with our next coach, someone who is not so ignorant to try and prove he knows QB's better than anyone, and a horrible play caller. Then, with our new coach, and AD and new QB we will be going somewhere

So you aren't one of those "Blind to the truth Viking fans" that's awesome! Well I agree 100% you know what you're talking about Childress has to go along with T.J
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:28 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

We'll see Very Happy

So you aren't one of those "Blind to the truth Viking fans" that's awesome! Well I agree 100% you know what you're talking about Childress has to go along with T.J

Yeah I am a realistic fan, or as realistic as a fan can be. Both there futures are on this season. 7-9 or worse both are gone 8-8 or 9-7 depends 10-6 or better and everyone will say Childress was right. But we have a hard schedule I am predicting a 7-9 season, though beating Chicago once afro , then a new coach, hopefully Bill Cowher or Marty Chottenheimer or Rex Ryan.
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:32 pm

LOL I like how you added that 1 win over the Bears. Yeah I say if Childress doesn't pan out right you guys go for Rex Ryan he's a great defensive coach and you guys have a fairly decent D. Cool
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
LOL I like how you added that 1 win over the Bears. Yeah I say if Childress doesn't pan out right you guys go for Rex Ryan he's a great defensive coach and you guys have a fairly decent D. Cool

Fairly decent, we are pretty good defensively. The only knock on Ryan is he runs a 3-4 and we have PWill and KWill, though KWill could be DE in a 3-4, so I think it would be fine
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:

Fairly decent, we are pretty good defensively. The only knock on Ryan is he runs a 3-4 and we have PWill and KWill, though KWill could be DE in a 3-4, so I think it would be fine

That is correct
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I was very happy when Atlanta decided to go away from Rex Ryan, because I think he would be very tempted to join MN, besides PWill and Sharrper we have a good young defense and a good running game
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:44 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
I was very happy when Atlanta decided to go away from Rex Ryan, because I think he would be very tempted to join MN, besides PWill and Sharrper we have a good young defense and a good running game

Yeah looks like you guys are "COPYING" the Chicago Bears forumla to success... Running and Defense
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:47 pm

PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

Yeah looks like you guys are "COPYING" the Chicago Bears forumla to success... Running and Defense

Hey whatever works,
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 11:56 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
PR0SP3CT wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:

Hey whatever works,
lol!
Back to top Go down
gwngru

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:14 am

quite the collection of young skill position players u got goin there, vhawk. Shocked of course the packers have their own young studs on O. the only difference is i have a slight edge at qb. Cool either way i think this division might have some worried defenses. pale
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 12:03 pm

gwngru wrote:
quite the collection of young skill position players u got goin there, vhawk. Shocked of course the packers have their own young studs on O. the only difference is i have a slight edge at qb. Cool either way i think this division might have some worried defenses. pale

I am not worried about this year, if you notice my whole team is young, I am looking for the future. You have an edge at QB, I have a edge at RB
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:22 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
gwngru wrote:

I am not worried about this year, if you notice my whole team is young, I am looking for the future. You have an edge at QB, I have a edge at RB

Only an "edge" at RB?

You flat out own the Packers at RB.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:23 pm

49ers-Dynasty wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
gwngru wrote:

Only an "edge" at RB?

You flat out own the Packers at RB.

Packers have Maroney now you know, so I would not say flat out own them anymore.
Back to top Go down
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:53 pm

this maybe the north but the east will rise and kick all ur asses as the Patriots WILL GO UNDEAFETED AGAIN then lose the big game lol jk
Back to top Go down
https://maddengonewild08.forumotion.com
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Louisburgrebels wrote:
this maybe the north but the east will rise and kick all ur asses as the Patriots WILL GO UNDEAFETED AGAIN then lose the big game lol jk

Pats undefeated, lol, your a funny guy lol! lol! lol! . I think my Vikings have a better shot of that lol! scratch Basketball
Back to top Go down
gwngru

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 1:04 pm

yeah i wouldnt say peteron is that much better than maroney. scratch maybe... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFC North Trash Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Trash   NFC North Trash Empty

Back to top Go down

NFC North Trash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next