Football's Present
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football's Present

New and Better Madden League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league Empty
PostSubject: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 6:25 pm

DEAD
Back to top Go down
https://maddengonewild08.forumotion.com
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 11:14 pm

http://sml08.forumotion.com/

this is the league if anyone wants to join. Very active
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 8:58 am

Louisburgrebels wrote:
DEAD

Is this honestly supposed to be a surprise?
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Wow...an owner of his OWN league saying his league is dead...hmm I wonder why its dead?

Ive only been checking up every so often to see how ridiculous things could become.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:32 am

49ers-Dynasty wrote:
Wow...an owner of his OWN league saying his league is dead...hmm I wonder why its dead?

Ive only been checking up every so often to see how ridiculous things could become.

Same
Back to top Go down
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:54 pm

u know wat makes me laugh Ocho is only on once a week and didn't vote on trades at all and u say u were on all the time BULL SHIT

and no offense 49ers but i believe u were the one who deleted my roster not only that but u pissed me off and thats why i never told u shit also u were on maybe three times a week then u logg off
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 am

Louisburgrebels wrote:
u know wat makes me laugh Ocho is only on once a week and didn't vote on trades at all and u say u were on all the time BULL SHIT

and no offense 49ers but i believe u were the one who deleted my roster not only that but u pissed me off and thats why i never told u shit also u were on maybe three times a week then u logg off

A) I dont vote on shit trades, which almost 90% of the trades of this laugh of a league are.
B) I do log on little boy, but never post anything cause no one gave a flying F*** for this league.
C) I only rejoined this league to see how much bull I could get approved. No Way IN HELL should my Huch trade go through, yet you even told me it was good. This was without a doubt, a huge waste of my time. My suggstion, stop making these Damn Madden Leagues and asking me to join. I'm done helping you with your shit. Tryin to run my own was bad enough, thats why I gave up on em. I dont need to cover for your crap when you can't handle the pressure and drop out after u guarantee me, for the THRID Time, that a league wont die.
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 1:49 pm

Louisburgrebels wrote:

"and no offense" What? First of all that doesn't make sense...

...Second, what reason in hell would I have had to delete your team or any other team? Your the one who owns this shitty league and didn't do anything. You obviously were never on, so you wouldn't have known that everyone was getting pissed off at you because of how bad of an owner you are. Not too mention how damn easy it is to hack into a forummotion site.

And tell me how I pissed you off? I wanted this shit league to work even though the whole time I pretty much knew it was never going to work out. I tried to communicate, but your too retarded to even respond to a damn PM.

Face it, you dont know how to run a league, your a shitty GM, you dont have a clue about trades and should in all fairness never join another leage.

Sorry kid, go play with your lego's or something. lol
Back to top Go down
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:16 pm

funny thing is im 21 years old and play baseball for AN ACTUAL college and im sorry if i HAVE A LIFE and u guys dont. and i bet u haven't even touched a pussy u guys are fags cause any guy who loves madden leagues and is on all day long and wont ever give up on madden is a nerd. kinda like u guys
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 7:48 pm

so who all are u refering to, cause if I remember correctly, u were bitching at me saying that I never came on this site, now your bitching at me saying I have no life cause I'm always on here? Way to be contradictory you dumbass Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:26 am

Ocho Cinco wrote:
so who all are u refering to, cause if I remember correctly, u were bitching at me saying that I never came on this site, now your bitching at me saying I have no life cause I'm always on here? Way to be contradictory you dumbass Rolling Eyes

Guys a fucken idiot...so immature he had to delete my previous post.

Must of told him off too bad Laughing
...I hate these fucking children, this is why I always use a rubber. To prevent bringing forth retards like this kid.

Last edited by 49ers-Dynasty on Sun May 18, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kdawg

Kdawg

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:05 am

Wow! I haven't check my team in like 2 weeks and it's dead. Well Guess I don't have to worry about my team now. I'm with Louis! Some of us do have lives and we're not on much.
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:50 pm

Kdawg wrote:
Wow! I haven't check my team in like 2 weeks and it's dead. Well Guess I don't have to worry about my team now. I'm with Louis! Some of us do have lives and we're not on much.

Shut the F*** up. lol
There was a one week period where we were all on all the time, so don't give me that bullshit. The only reason I kept checking in every so often was to see how stupid Louis would handle this situation; and it was definitely worth the wait to hear his comments.

"IM 21, I GO to an ACTUAL college, YOu prll nvr ev3n tuched a pussy b4"

Juvenile B****.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league   OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league Empty

Back to top Go down

OFFICAILLY DEAD Sorry guys but im into another league
Page 1 of 1