Football's Present
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football's Present

New and Better Madden League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel

Go down 
+3
cav_fan2
titansalltheway
Billskickass77
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Billskickass77

Billskickass77

Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel Empty
PostSubject: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Anyone interested in these two players? WR-Lee Evans 90- age 26
Back to top Go down
titansalltheway

titansalltheway

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:06 pm

I may be Interested
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 pm

I am extremely interested in both guys...willing to send DJ Hackett, 1st rounder +
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 1:08 pm

I like Lee Evans...I can send 89 ovr Darell Jackson and a 2nd round pick?
Back to top Go down
Billskickass77

Billskickass77

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:18 pm

I'm already being offered an 83 wr and a 1st rounder atm
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Billskickass77 wrote:

So? an 89 ovr and a 2nd rounder are much better then that.
Back to top Go down
titansalltheway

titansalltheway

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:45 pm

49ers-Dynasty wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

that would depend on the age as well
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:57 pm

titansalltheway wrote:
49ers-Dynasty wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

that would depend on the age as well

Doesnt matter.

Unless its Santonio Holmes and a 1st rounder then age on Jackson is fine. Hes 28 dude, thats young still.
Back to top Go down
Billskickass77

Billskickass77

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 pm

I'd rather take the first rounder.
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 pm

Billskickass77 wrote:
I'd rather take the first rounder.

w.e its your trade, but you wont be getting a true #1 after the trade is over and done with though.
Back to top Go down
Jeb_Woody

Jeb_Woody

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:56 pm

why you talking about Santonio Holmes? I have him
Back to top Go down
FUCK FUC

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 am

I'd give a large B**** for them. Thats all they're worth
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:58 am

FUCK FUC wrote:
I'd give a large B**** for them. Thats all they're worth

lol?
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 am

Evens tempts the Ocho.

I could trade Chris Henry and a 3rd for him. Henry's 24 and a 6'4 WR, which makes him a big time deep threat.
Back to top Go down
Billskickass77

Billskickass77

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:17 pm

Evans is already a big time deep threat. I'll consider it.
Back to top Go down
titansalltheway

titansalltheway

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Billskickass77 wrote:

ehh, just cause he's got speed that doesnt mean that he's a deep threat.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:37 pm

titansalltheway wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

Are you trying to say that Lee Evans is not a deep threat?????? Have you watched him at all?? How bout his multiple 80 yard td catches in the same quarter this year. Evans is the definition of a deep threat WR
Back to top Go down
titansalltheway

titansalltheway

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:55 pm

Vhawk413 wrote:
titansalltheway wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

Are you trying to say that Lee Evans is not a deep threat?????? Have you watched him at all?? How bout his multiple 80 yard td catches in the same quarter this year. Evans is the definition of a deep threat WR

actually Evans is a more of a wes welker type of player. He doesnt have great size or leaping ability. Thats what makes a deep threat. His talent is yards after the catch. He is devistating with the ball in the middle of the field

here is the definition deep threat recievers:
Randy Moss
Chad Johnson
Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Calvin Johnson

would u really put lee evens on that list?
Back to top Go down
Billskickass77

Billskickass77

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Lee Evans is without doubt a deep threat. Thats his talent and his classification as a reciever. You do not know what you are talking about when you call him a Wes Welker. I watch the Bills every game and know that he does not get many catches, which is part of welkers' game, but when he does they usually go deep. He is most definately a deep threat. I can't believe you rank Calvin Johnson as more of a deep threat. You name a bunch of good red zone receivers along with some deep threats.
Back to top Go down
titansalltheway

titansalltheway

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Billskickass77 wrote:
Lee Evans is without doubt a deep threat. Thats his talent and his classification as a reciever. You do not know what you are talking about when you call him a Wes Welker. I watch the Bills every game and know that he does not get many catches, which is part of welkers' game, but when he does they usually go deep. He is most definately a deep threat. I can't believe you rank Calvin Johnson as more of a deep threat. You name a bunch of good red zone receivers along with some deep threats.

Size makes someone a deep threat.... steve smith may run deep routes but hes known for his ability to gets yards after the catch.... Evans is very similar
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:55 pm

titansalltheway wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

Size makes someone a deep threat.... steve smith may run deep routes but hes known for his ability to gets yards after the catch.... Evans is very similar

Size makes some of the height of a deep threat, but there is more than one type of deep threat. Lee Evans averages 16 yards per catch on his career, Welker had 11 yards per catch this year, he is not a welker guy, Moss's yards per catch over career, 15.8, Chad Johnson 15.0, Roy Williams 15.0, Andre johnson 12.9. Wow you are dead on Titans. I mean all those guy get so many more yards per catch than Evans, I mean they are deep threats. YOU ARE WRONG TITANS. Lee Evans IS a DEEP THREAT, basically the definition of a deep threat.
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:23 pm

titansalltheway wrote:
Vhawk413 wrote:
titansalltheway wrote:
Billskickass77 wrote:

actually Evans is a more of a wes welker type of player. He doesnt have great size or leaping ability. Thats what makes a deep threat. His talent is yards after the catch. He is devistating with the ball in the middle of the field

here is the definition deep threat recievers:
Randy Moss
Chad Johnson
Andre Johnson
Roy Williams
Calvin Johnson

Randy Moss is probably the only legitamate deep threat on that list. The other guys arnt as fast as they need to be to be deep threats.

would u really put lee evens on that list?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel   Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Evans and Aaron Schoebel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Football's Present :: Front Office :: Community Trade Block-
Jump to: