Football's Present
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football's Present

New and Better Madden League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Brianeal23
Louisburgrebels
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:03 pm

im F***---in serious yes i cussed and if i dont see suport for MY NEW idea to let ocho do the trade crew then some of my Close Amins will be Demoted dont test me im pissed and i already told two admins ocho and ....
Back to top Go down
https://maddengonewild08.forumotion.com
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:09 pm

HAHA! You're so funny louis, you can set up a site but you need to put success before friendship. You guys have ran at least 3 leagues together and all of them failed. Yet you guys keep coming back and thinking it's going to change, it clearly must be the people running it. Ocho has made many people quit, and if he takes personal shots, and makes people angry, esp with trades, you can kiss this league good bye as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
HAHA! You're so funny louis, you can set up a site but you need to put success before friendship. You guys have ran at least 3 leagues together and all of them failed. Yet you guys keep coming back and thinking it's going to change, it clearly must be the people running it. Ocho has made many people quit, and if he takes personal shots, and makes people angry, esp with trades, you can kiss this league good bye as well.

What you seem to not be understanding is how bad most of these trades are. Let me think, you respect FrgttnDragon and if he was to say the same things as me, you have no problem with it. I'm getting so damn strict about these trades because most of the ones before were absolute trash and had no reason even being in the pending thread. Most of those trades are alright, but the fact is, you look at rating and go by that, with no consideration of age, potential or need. Freeney would flourish in Chicago because of the defense that they already have, while anderson would struggle in Indy due to a semi to par rated defense. There are more things than rating to take into consideration on a trade brianeal.
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:16 pm

Louisburgrebels wrote:
im F***---in serious yes i cussed and if i dont see suport for MY NEW idea to let ocho do the trade crew then some of my Close Amins will be Demoted dont test me im pissed and i already told two admins ocho and ....

Is this directed to me in any way?

Becaus if it is, then im more then gone. I havnt done a single thing wrong or called anyone out. I have made simple, but steady changes to the league, that get lost in the translation of the moves/changes you make, because theres little to no communication between us Admins man.
Back to top Go down
PR0SP3CT
Trade Captain
Trade Captain
PR0SP3CT

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

What you seem to not be understanding is how bad most of these trades are. Let me think, you respect FrgttnDragon and if he was to say the same things as me, you have no problem with it. I'm getting so damn strict about these trades because most of the ones before were absolute trash and had no reason even being in the pending thread. Most of those trades are alright, but the fact is, you look at rating and go by that, with no consideration of age, potential or need. Freeney would flourish in Chicago because of the defense that they already have, while anderson would struggle in Indy due to a semi to par rated defense. There are more things than rating to take into consideration on a trade brianeal.

So basically no trade because my D will be too good... lol!
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:47 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

You are joking aren't you? If I get Manning and Anderson, the only position on my defense that would be sub-par would be DT. Seriously, Anderson and Mathis, my awesome LB core, and then I would have Manning and my other CB, and then SANDERS AND BETHEA WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST S DUOS IN THE LEAGUE.

So, virtually, what you're saying here is, you don't want me and prosp to get better and dominate the league because of a trade that benefits both teams dramatically and we face each in the super bowl right?
Back to top Go down
49ers-Dynasty
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

You are joking aren't you? If I get Manning and Anderson, the only position on my defense that would be sub-par would be DT. Seriously, Anderson and Mathis, my awesome LB core, and then I would have Manning and my other CB, and then SANDERS AND BETHEA WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST S DUOS IN THE LEAGUE.

So, virtually, what you're saying here is, you don't want me and prosp to get better and dominate the league because of a trade that benefits both teams dramatically and we face each in the super bowl right?

I wouldnt go that far, but I do understand where your coming from.

The only thing is, when you have a young guy who is solid, with tons of potential, and your trading a DE who is already well established in the game and is going to get around 7 or more sacks a year, its not fair, considering Madden always favors players that are well known in the league.

Anderson may be good ovrl, but he probably wont get anywhere near 7 sacks in this up coming season, or even the next for that matter.

Ovrl isnt everything, when you take into consideration prodcution. 90 ovrl's dont automatically get 50 tackles and 10 sacks. Thats all im saying.
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:50 pm

Rebels I appreciate the effort you put into this league, but you seem to let other people talk you into to things way to easy...I can't stand all this bitching and moaning thats going on right now especially about trades...If trades start getting as scrutinized as it is sounding like its gonna be, you're gonna lose GM's fast...

The trades that have went through and have been processed weren't perfect...its hard to find one that is exactly even for both teams...especially using Ocho's method. I mean come on dude, the type of defense a team runs gets a trade vetoed?? That is ridiculous! What if that GM is planning on switching to a different scheme?

I just wanted to voice my opinion and before this got to out of control, respectfully back down from this league...I just don't like where its going and I have 5 other leagues I'm part of at the moment.

Again, I appreciate the time and trust you had in me to run FA's, but I can already tell this I'm not gonna enjoy this league like I should be...Please, everyone remember, this is a SIM LEAGUE! THERE IS NO LIFE, MONEY or ANYTHING RIDING ON IT...HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!!

Take care guys, I'm out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 pm

^^^^^ Amen to that If a trade is favored by one team then let the team it doens't favor suffer, they are managing their tema not the admins. Take that much are in your own trades, not other peoples.
Back to top Go down
Vhawk413

Vhawk413

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:05 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
Rebels I appreciate the effort you put into this league, but you seem to let other people talk you into to things way to easy...I can't stand all this bitching and moaning thats going on right now especially about trades...If trades start getting as scrutinized as it is sounding like its gonna be, you're gonna lose GM's fast...

The trades that have went through and have been processed weren't perfect...its hard to find one that is exactly even for both teams...especially using Ocho's method. I mean come on dude, the type of defense a team runs gets a trade vetoed?? That is ridiculous! What if that GM is planning on switching to a different scheme?

I just wanted to voice my opinion and before this got to out of control, respectfully back down from this league...I just don't like where its going and I have 5 other leagues I'm part of at the moment.

Again, I appreciate the time and trust you had in me to run FA's, but I can already tell this I'm not gonna enjoy this league like I should be...Please, everyone remember, this is a SIM LEAGUE! THERE IS NO LIFE, MONEY or ANYTHING RIDING ON IT...HAVE SOME FUCKING FUN!!

Take care guys, I'm out...

I agree with him. Not every trade is going to be exact, and Ocho is not the only person that has a say on it. No trade is going to be completely perfect on any game or in real life. Some teams are in rebuilding and want to dump vets to let younger people progress, so they may not quite the full value they deserve, but the way they are building there team is there choice, if you realize a team is doing this, then capitalize on in it, I mean look at Miami in real life, they are not going to get full value for Jason Taylor but they will still trade him for something close, but not perfect. Every trade does not have to be perfect or no trades will get done. Have some leniency. Obviously don't let horrible trades go through, but trades are going to be a little bit one sided lots of the times, doesn't mean in the long run and the way each team is building it is a bad trade. It is not just because one person is going to excel in the others scheme and you are afraid of it happening so deny it. Whatever, if a team is willing to deal all of there depth for one stud let him, what happens when someone gets hurt, they suck then. One team in a league I saw has LT, Peyton Manning and Steve Smith, and did not start with any of them, both Louis and Ocho are in that league, those trades where not fair based on Ocho's strategy, I mean who could stop there offense. But the one team dealt all there depth to get them. If people are not going to let any trade that is not perfect go through, more people are going to leave. If you want a completely serious league where every trade is absolutely perfect, then put money on it, if your doing it for free and fun, not everything is going to be perfect. People join these to have fun and build good teams, not to get criticized by someone because they think they are making bad trades. One person does not get to say how each team should be run, and how each team should be built. If there are GM's making stupid trades, take advantage of it, like in real life, teams make bad moves. Obviously they can not be horribly bad, but trades will be one sided

Relax everyone, have fun, have patience, and this league is going to go by a lot smoother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:25 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Since you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm done with this league. I don't need to listen towhining wheni sayno to a trade. I'll take the liberty of deleting my ownaccount, to get you all to stop whining.

Ocho Cinco out for good.
Back to top Go down
Fuck Fuc

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:25 am

F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F*** F***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!   Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Demoted admins !!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1