Football's Present
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Football's Present

New and Better Madden League

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisburgrebels
Admin
Admin
Louisburgrebels

omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now Empty
PostSubject: omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now   omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 5:43 pm

i will allow for this year only all the 1 year players u NEED ONLY u can sign for free

no contract points for this year i have my own reasons with this it is very good idea ... but there is on conditions all of the guys u sign have to be 3 year deals from now on all the guys who already signed guys stay the same k good
Back to top Go down
https://maddengonewild08.forumotion.com
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now   omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:39 pm

When posting what players you want to sign, you must put their rating, multiplied by the number of years you want to sign them... (EX. John Smith 81 - 8.1 x 2 years = 16.2 pts used out of your available 130...

NEED PLAYERS ARE ONLY IF YOU NEED TO FILL A SPOT BECAUSE REBELS SAYS SO...JUST BECAUSE A PLAYER IMPROVES YOU AT A POSITION, IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A NEED SIGNING!
Back to top Go down

omfg lol read it this is the most important thing now
Page 1 of 1